About living and creating in Michigan's Upper Peninsula

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Allrecipes.com honor!


Cook of the Week

mispirit
Favorites for this Michigan cook include "cooking with friends (putting together whatever we have on hand). Being creative!"
Imagine my surprise when I went to my favorite go-to website for recipes and saw myself as Cook of the Week!  I submitted my first recipe there just about a month ago and they nicely revised it with chef-type wording to make the instructions sound better.  I was so excited that I forgot to look at chili recipes - my reason for going there in the first place.
I did make an excellent chili last night using ideas from allrecipes.com.  This has me inspired to keep cooking and submitting my dishes to this great site. Thank you allrecipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment