About living and creating in Michigan's Upper Peninsula

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Another knotted necklace

This is such a fun design!  An earlier post shows one in a matte metallic gray with sterling silver focal beads and clasp.  This one was designed for my niece who wears gold tones well.  The focal beads are from an Etsy seller, Heritage Haven.  They are Naga Conch Shell beads, named after the tribal people of Northeast India who live in Nagaland.  Post title link will take you to more info.  My niece has probably been there - she's a mega world traveler!

I will gladly design a piece especially for you - just let me know your colors and take a look at some other designs to get ideas.  To my relatives - it's the holidays, time to let me know what you want... Click on "my designs" under Post Categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment